Part Time 3 days per week / 24 hours
Salary Range $44.92 – $51.24 + Super & access to extensive salary packaging options
Life at Coast Shelter
Coast Shelter is a leading Central Coast not for profit charity assisting families, adults and young people with complex issues arising from their experience of homelessness, abuse, and neglect. Our organisation is driven by our mission to deliver innovative solutions to address homelessness, violence, and poverty to achieve immediate and lasting changes.
We are a Tier 3 community housing body and the largest Specialist Homelessness Service in Regional NSW. We operate 9 crisis shelters, a Community Centre, and provide a range of services and personal supports for people experiencing homelessness or domestic and family violence.
At Coast Shelter, you’ll be joining a team of committed staff and volunteers who work to end Homelessness and Domestic and Family Violence within our community.
Our people are passionate professionals who are driven to help make positive change!
This newly created role will work closely with the CEO, and design, develop, and distribute data that provides insight into Coast Shelter’s performance and highlights opportunities to improve operations. The position contributes to the design, development, and implementation of analytical approaches and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that high quality and reliable data is being used to uplift data driven decision-making at Coast Shelter.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding organisational opportunities or issues and identifying analytic solutions to support data driven decision making.
- Designing and building foundational data sets.
- Extracting and transforming data into curated tables and insights.
- Automating and productionising data flows for sustainable long term solution delivery.
- Preparing presentations, communicating, and supporting the delivery of analytic tools and insights.
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand business requirements, defining analytical requirements, and delivering solutions.
All about you
You’re a strong communicator with excellent organisational and project management skills. A proactive self-starter and problem solver with a can-do attitude, you’ll thrive in a not-for-profit high impact organisaiton, working with various stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Demonstrated technical experience within a similar role working at an enterprise level.
- Extensive experience in applying advanced theoretical knowledge to operational problem solving in data governance.
- Strong theoretical knowledge and practical experience in data governance, data management and data quality.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as a liaison between tech and non-tech stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building and influential skills to promote the data governance agenda across Coast Shelter.
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking coupled with a result driven attitude.
Ways, we Reward You!
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Values Driven Organisation.
- Employee Assistance Program offering free and confidential counselling and support.
If you are successful in gaining employment with Coast Shelter you must hold a NSW driver’s licence, Covid Digital Certificate, National Criminal Record Check and Working with Children Check.
Enquires: Jason Brown People & Culture Manager.
Please apply by providing a resume and cover letter.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, ethical practices, and the principles of cultural diversity. Coast Shelter strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.