Companies can support Coast Shelter through Corporate Partnerships and Sponsorships. This assistance can take many forms including:
- financial donations;
- donation of goods or services;
- holding a fundraising event e.g. trivia night;
- sponsoring a refuge or project;
- workplace giving;
- sponsoring an excursion or activity for children in the program.
- Staff morale — an excellent way to engage your staff to help others, as well as volunteering opportunities;
- Social responsibility — donations can demonstrate your company’s commitment to supporting communities;
- Profile and brand — being a corporate partner of a respected and trusted charity can help to strengthen your profile and brand;
Workplace Giving Program
Workplace giving is a simple and effective way for employees to regularly donate to charities. Some workplaces may also choose to donate money from staff social clubs, morning teas or choose to make a donation instead of receiving Christmas gifts. Talk to your employer about ways in which your workplace can contribute. Read more.
Donation of Goods
Coast Shelter is always in need of items to pass onto our clients such as bed linen, canned food, nappies, towels, furniture and white goods. Unfortunately we cannot accept all donations because we have limited storage facilities, however you can contact us on 4325 3540 for more information.